CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Winter Wonderland Box

Today's project is for Exploring Cricut Challenge Monday. Today's theme is winter wonderland. Make any paper craft, card etc. using a winter theme.

I decided to make a gift box or you can use it for whatever you like.

The box measures about 4x4. I used TBB&M, George and Basic Shapes and Accent Essentials.

For the box, I just made it 12 inches in width. The circle cut out was from George and basic shapes. I just welded the circle onto the box so that it would cut it out. The snowflakes come from accent essentials. I glued them to the box just using some zig 2 way and twine.





I hope you like todays project. Have a great day and happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. I really love this box and can think of so many ways to use it! Thanks for all you do at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and I love the window!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!!! I so love your box!! It is beautiful. The color is awesome and I love the snowflakes!! :)

    ReplyDelete