CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Maid"- Summer in Paris

Hello everyone. Today is my project day over at Exploring Cricut. Thanks so much for visiting.

So I made this card using the Summer in Paris cartridge. I love this shape. She is supposed to be a French maid holding a duster, but I think it looks like she could be holding flowers too so that's what I'm going to say she's doing. Lol!

Card is standard A2 size. Shape cut at 3.5 inches. I cut the shape 3 times. First cut the blackout of the shape twice. Then hit shift and cut the intricate shape.
I used the first blackout as my base. Then adhered the intricate cut with dimensionals onto the blackout. For the other blackout cut, I cut the head, legs, feet, arms and flower out and adhered to the intricate cut leaving the design showing exactly what parts I wanted to highlight.

Layer is embossed with swirl cuttlebug folder. Ribbon is from stash.

Thanks for looking and have a great day. Happy crafting!!!

3 comments: