CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Challenge Monday

Today is another great challenge over at Exploring Cricut. The challenge this week was to use Fir, pine or evergreen. I chose to use pine.

I had a video that I thought was recording, but it wasn't. I really wanted to post one for this card but didn't have enough time to make another one. Maybe my next post I will have a video for you all.

So here is my card. It is a standard A2 size card. The paper is from DCWV. The deer and pine cone is from Create a Critter and the pine tree is from Gypsy Wanderings.



Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Great job Leslie. Had some problems with blogger last night, but finally got yours on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so so cute!!! I just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI LESLIE,

    IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I TALKED TO YOU.

    I WANTED TO WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    HUGS,
    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete