CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Exploring Cricut Daily Project

Hello everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope you've had a chance to look at all the other daily projects at Exploring Cricut blog.

I made my card today using the Four-Legged Friends cartridge. I LOVE this cartridge. It measures 4.25x5.5
The puppy is cut at 3.5 and the circle sentiment is cut at 1.5
I used paper and ribbon from my stash.



It was a quick simple card to create!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute doggie!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us Leslie
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Love the cute little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious puppy! Great card. Love the bg paper and the ribbon. That sentiment is so sweet! Love your card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card.

    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card the puppy is adorable.:)I'm also your newest follower, hope you visit m blog:)

    ReplyDelete