CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chocolate Jar

Thank you for coming over from Exploring Cricut. What great projects everyone has this week!

Today I wanted to make something other than a card. I thought of the perfect gift to give to anyone who loves chocolate! I seen the jars at Hobby Lobby and knew I needed to get them. Well, I kept putting it off, but finally decided to purchase them Saturday. Well, they were 50% off!! Yay for me!

This is the finished product. I didn't take any pictures as I was going, cause I didn't know how I was going to put it all together. It just came to me as I went along. 

This is the sentiment that I stamped a little scallop paper with. It is from the Coffee and Tea Treats Tag-a-Long set from K Andrew Designs. Her stamps are really great. I plan on purchasing more!

This is what the top of the jar looks like. I designed the rosette in CCR with the Plantin Schoolbook cart. The ribbon is from American Crafts Composure set.

 This is just another view of the jar. The paper is from Colorbok earth tone stack.

This is the back of the jar. I tied the sentiment on with a piece of plain white cotton string. I use this stuff to make my own twine.

Thank you for coming by today and looking at my project. If you don't follow me yet, please do and I'll return the favor. 

Have a great day and happy crafting!
-Leslie-

4 comments:

  1. Love your chocolate jar :-)
    Your paper choice is excellent.
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic project!! I'm gonna hunt out those little jars. I have an idea that I could use those for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie I love your project and this will make a wonderful gift for someone too! Thanks for sharing a super idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Leslie, your jars came out so good,love your rosette great colors.

    ReplyDelete