CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wall Decor

Hi everyone!

I wanted to make a wall hanging for my bathroom and I decided to make it simple, yet sophisticated. 

I made this using the Loverly paper stack by gcd studios. The papers are double sided, so they coordinate with each other.

I stamped the butterfly with some embossing ink and embossed with PEARLuster Peridot by Stampendous! 
The ribbon attached is from Martha Stewart.

Here is a close up the wall hanging. The embossing really does shine and sparkle in person! I'm really happy with the way it turned out. If you like it too, please leave me a comment. I love them!


I am also including this in a challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. The challenge this week is to create something to hang on the wall.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful wall hanging! I love the sparkle and those papers are just perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning. I love the richness of it. Beautiful job on the embossing. Thanks for joining us this week at the FCCB challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and elegant!! Love the embossing! Thanks so much for joining the challenge this week at FCCB!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and elegant. Love the embossed butterfly.
    Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB.

    Happy Craftin'!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really beautiful!! I love that embossed butterfly!! Really elegant!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty Leslie, love your idea!!!

    ReplyDelete