CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Creative Time Design Team Entry

I was browsing my list of blogs this morning and found out that Emma at My Creative Time is having a DT call. I am so thrilled to be able to submit a project just for her! Unfortunately I do not own any of Emma's awesome stamps. That will change next payday!

I made a gift card holder for my submission project. I used the Imagine for the patterned paper from the Better Together cart. I used a basic square cut and cut two out, one plain and the other the light blue color.

The sentiment stamp is from Inkadinkado Expressions pack using Studio g black ink. I inked all of the edges in a dark pink color from American Girl mini stamp pad.


This is what the inside looks like. I went ahead and inked the inside too because it was a little plain with just the white. I didn't have a gift card to put in it, but I checked with my debit card to see if it fits, and it does!


Thank you for this amazing, wonderful opportunity to be a part of such an amazing team!

22 comments:

  1. Hi Leslie, Thank you for the kind words about my card. Your gift card is wonderful. Good luck to you also. You will love your stamps and dies. It really would be a wonderful to be on Emma's team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leslie,

    I am a new follower and like you I only have a few followers myself....It would be nice if you followed my blog...We newbies have to stick together..lol...I love your project...and for the life of me I cannot do a button...I have been dying to create button to grab but I kinda stink at computer tech...help!!!

    Tks

    Mickey DelValle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie, lovely card and I love your wall decor it's beautiful!! I'm a new follower and I can't wait to come back and see your next project!! I hope you can stop by and visit:)
    Hugs
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. gift card holder are such good ideas Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a kute gift kard holder...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gift card holder! great job good luck! :)

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the phrase! And what a original way to make a giftcard!

    Good luck
    Jannie
    www.knutselfrutselen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a creative gift card holder! Good luck :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is clever- Always looking for another way to jazz up a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just wonderful!!! Good luck! Hope you make the team!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun gift card holder. That sentiment is really sweet too! Good luck! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! This is darling. I love all the details and that sentiment is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a nice surprise to open the card and see the gift card holder inside. Very pretty. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your gift card holder, especially the colors. You did an awesome job. I'll be entering also, just taking my time and trying to decide what to make. I'm your newest follower. Hope you have time to stop by my place also. Thanks, good luck!
    Cricut Hugs,
    Terri
    http://memorycatchers-terri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice! Love the sentiment :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! How did you make the gift card holder? It's amazing. I love it! Good luck on the DT call.

    -Jenn
    http://jennuinecrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet gift card holder, really cute! Good luck with the DT call :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute gift card holder. I love your design! Good luck with the DT Call!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have never seen a gift card holder like this! This is awesome! I love how it can act like a card with a surprise inside. Good luck!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete