CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

HIMCR Challenge #14 - Pink Flower Card

Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well tonight.
Over at HIMCR the challenge is PINK! You can make any project: card, scrapbook page, tag or whatever you want to create using the color PINK!

Here is my submission to the challenge.

 I made it using a pink card base with card stock from the Paper Studio . The circles and sentiment are also card stock from the Paper Studio. I made the flower out of copy paper and stamped an image in a random pattern.


I can't remember where I got the sentiment stamp from but it's with a variety of other "thank you" type stamps.

Thanks for looking everyone and have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. How pretty!! Love all those circles on the bg paper. Beautiful flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. Paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete