CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exploring Cricut- Daily Project

Today is my day to post for the daily project over at Exploring Cricut. I really think the Four-Legged Friends cartridge is so cute so I decided to use it for my card. I hope you all like it.

I used paper from gcd studios, ribbon from my stash, and the card base from pre made cards from Recollections. The eyes are brads. The card is an A2 size card. Cat is cut out at 3.5 inches.

3 comments:

  1. Great card Leslie and so glad you are a part of our DT! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!! I would have never guessed that the eyes are brads. The colors are great and I love the striped bg paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know i love cats,great card,great use of the brads.keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete