CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Accordion Book

 I learned how to make an accordion book this weekend and wanted to share with everyone the one I made.
I love black and white together. It looks so sophisticated! (I'm not BTW!) Butterflies are my favorite, so of course I had to include one on the cover.



When you open the card, the back cover is the patterned paper.


The rest of the album.


The inside is all white.
You can add any pictures or little notes..anything you want really to the inside. I am going to add pictures of me and my children to ours. It will make a nice little keepsake and a remembrance for us all.

It's really simple to make. For instructions and a video go to mypinkstamper.com

4 comments:

  1. Leslie, the album is not showing up! Glad you had fun making it. I'm going to check back later and see if It will come up
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger was having a problem with photos uploading. Thanks for looking. The pictures should be up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful
    I'm glad I came back I love the papers -- Is that me and my Big ideas

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure of the name at this moment, but I will find out and let you know. I bought it at Tuesday Morning I think. I might have bought it at Big Lots too. I can never remember where I get my stuff. LOL!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete